What We Offer
Our Functional and Integrated medical approach and proactive advanced testing are tailored to you—nutritional and genetic testing, customized supplementation, weight loss program, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, and more. With a practice designed to stay small, Dr. Myra can take the time to listen to your concerns, and help you reach your optimal level of health.
Functional and Integrative Medicine
Functional medicine is much like a tree. Think about your symptoms (such as diabetes, weight gain, heart disease or an increased cancer risk) as the leaves on the tree. As a patient, Dr. Reed will explore the root cause of illness and help identify why your health could be at risk—all the way down to the genetic and cellular level.
Functional and integrative medicine focuses on disease prevention through:
- Nutritional support
- Therapeutic diets
- Advanced testing
- Detoxification and more
Discover for yourself how functional medicine can manage:
- Autoimmune disorders
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Chronic fatigue and many other health problems
Personalized Care: Going the extra mile!
Your life is busy, I understand. By limiting the number of patients in my practice, I provide each patient with more time, greater convenience, peace of mind and support. As a member of our practice, your benefits include:
- Easy direct availability to Dr. Reed by phone, email, text or Skype for greater peace of mind
- Same or next day appointments with little or no wait for greater convenience
- Longer, unhurried office visits where all your health issues and concerns can be addressed
- Expedited call-backs and physician-level communication with other consulting specialists that will allow a timely resolution of any arising concerns or issues
Bio-identical Hormone/Pellet Replacement
Diminishing hormone levels can cause weight gain, insomnia, fatigue, brain fog and more. Replacing your naturally identical hormones can make a positive difference in your life. Dr. Myra Reed has extensive, advanced training in the latest hormone research and treatments.
- Advanced hormone testing
- Customized Bio-identical replacement for women and men
Are you tired of yo-yo dieting? We are here to help you succeed. Weight loss is more than just taking a pill or skipping a meal. Dr. Reed and her staff have extensive training in getting you to your healthy goals without being hungry or depriving you of proper nutrition. This includes:
- Personalized coaching
- Meal plans and help shopping for healthy meals
- Quality, medical grade organic (non-GMO) nutritional supplements that are 3rd party-tested (to ensure you get what you pay for)
- Appetite suppressants, fat burner lipo-den extreme shots
- Body composition analysis using the gold standard BIA testing for fat, muscle, intra and extracellular water percent and ratios with progressive tracking
- Stress reduction programs to keep weight off
Membership is not required for weight loss services
- Total body head-to-toe mole and skin lesion check
- Skin cancer, mole, or cyst removal/biopsy
- Cryosurgery (freezing) for pre-cancerous AK (actinic keratosis)
- Suturing and wound care
- Telemedicine capabilities to evaluate rashes, fungal infections, bites, etc. No matter where you may be, take a picture and send it to Dr. Myra for evaluation. She can call in your prescriptions on-the-spot
- Acne, rosacea, hair loss
Advanced Testing and Treatments
Prevention is key. Even if you think you are healthy, are you really? Why wait for something to happen, then try to fix it. With Dr. Myra Reed’s proactive, preventative advanced testing, you can know your risks and do something about them before illness occurs.
- State-of-the-art evaluation of heart attack and stroke risk with advanced heart and vascular health assessments
- Advanced early detection cancer techniques and labs
- Men’s health – complete physical examinations including prostate exams
- Women’s health – complete physical examinations including pap smears and breast exams
- Personalized genetic testing to identify your body’s unique needs
- Advanced allergy testing including seasonal, environmental, food and more
- Advanced nutrient, vitamin, and mineral testing
- Advanced intestinal testing
- In-office DEXA and osteoporosis screening
- Sleep study program you can do in your own home
- EKG and 24-hour Holter monitoring
- Management of mental health-related conditions (anxiety, depression, ADD, etc.)
- Chronic illness prevention and treatment (thyroid, diabetes, cholesterol, high blood pressure, arthritis, COPD, insomnia, sleep apnea, fatigue, weight gain, etc.)
When you become a member of Dr. Myra Reed’s practice, you’ll be able to access advanced, professional medical services you just won’t find in a traditional medical setting. Dr. Reed believes that your health needs are unique to you and she will work with you to tailor just the right treatment plan.
Call us for more information at (850) 249-5000.