For Members and Non-Members
Ready to feel revitalized? Our IV therapy treatment delivers the energy, nutrients, and hydration you need to keep your body functioning at its best.
The Boost of Hydration and Energy You Need
What is IV Therapy?
Faster and More Efficient Absorption
IV Therapy operates on a simple but highly effective principle: direct delivery. Unlike traditional methods such as oral supplements or dietary changes, IV Therapy takes a shortcut straight to your bloodstream bypassing the gut, which could be dysfunctional or unable to properly absorb the nutrients you need. By injecting the essential hydration, vitamins, and minerals directly, your body can utilize them more efficiently and rapidly. This direct route also ensures that even substances that might struggle to be administered or absorbed by other means can be more easily processed. With IV therapy, you can enjoy a more effective path to overall wellness.
IVs v. IV Therapy
What IV Therapy Treats
IV therapy is a versatile and effective treatment for a variety of health concerns. If you’re interested in IV therapy, and you are struggling with a health issue or you want to boost your overall wellness, you can benefit from our service.
IV therapy can help you with:
- – Prevent and treat Colds, Flu, and COVID as immune support
- – Migraine or headaches
- – Brain fog
- – Neuropathy
- – Chronic fatigue or travel fatigue
- – Mood Disorders
- – Diabetes
- – Heart Health and Cholesterol Plaque Treatment
- – Compromised Immune Systems
- – Nutrient Deficiency
- – Dehydration
- – Over–Exertion and Soreness
- – Detoxification
- – Anti–aging and longevity
- – Cancer treatment support
No matter when you want to start your IV therapy, you can benefit from it at any time. You don’t need to be experiencing symptoms to receive treatment. IV therapy also helps you prepare and recover before or after surgery, or during other treatments like chemotherapy.
Inside the IV Blends
Vitamin C is renowned for its ability to boost the immune system. Not only does it help prevent and alleviate common ailments like colds and flu, but it also acts as a powerful shield for your immune system. It’s particularly recommended for travelers to bolster their defenses and combat fatigue while exploring new horizons. Vitamin C also aids in combating the effects of physical and mental stress. For those in need, we offer high-dose vitamin C infusions, especially for those dealing with conditions such as cancer, as vitamin C’s antioxidant properties help fight against free radical damage.
IV Treatments Customized for You
Some of our most sought–after options include:
- Hangover IV: After a long night, this IV helps you replenish essential vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, and hydration.
- Immunity Support: If you’re feeling under the weather or you are about to travel, this IV blend will help you feel your best with a high dose of vitamin C and other nutrients.
- Energy Boost: We all feel sluggish and weighed down from time to time, but with this IV treatment, you can receive the hydration and nutrients you need to regain your energy.
- Focus: Hydration is essential for a healthy, happy brain. This IV therapy blend helps beat back brain fog by rehydrating the brain, sharpening your memory, and increasing productivity.
- Hair, Skin, and Nails: With an extra dose of vitamins B complex and C, you can enjoy longer, stronger hair and nails, along with healthier, hydrated skin.
- Detox: With a mix of glutathione and other essential vitamins, you can jumpstart your body’s natural detox system for better health and wellness.
- PlaquEx®: This special blend of Phosphatidyl choline is designed for those struggling with the hardening of the arteries in the neck, brain, kidney, and legs due to plaque buildup.
What to Expect for Our IV Therapy Treatment
Our IV therapy treatment is about 45 minutes. We welcome you to relax, read a book, watch a show, or take a nap. Most patients report that IV therapy is a positive experience, with very little to no pain. The most common sensation that patients report is that it may feel a little cold, but we offer blankets to make sure you’re as comfortable as possible. There is no downtime, so once the treatment is finished, you are free to go about your day as normal. You can receive IV treatment weekly, but the frequency of your treatments depends entirely on your unique health needs, ensuring you receive precisely what your body requires.
The Benefits of IV Therapy
If you’re considering IV therapy, Dr. Myra will discuss your goals with you and help you make the difference you want to see. Along with improving overall wellness, IV therapy offers a variety of benefits depending on the treatment you choose.
Our IV therapy helps you
- Increase your energy levels
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reverse plaque
- Jumpstart natural detoxification process
- Brain fog reversal
- Help you live longer and healthier
- Support weight loss
- Reduce and delay signs of aging
- Support health, skin, and nail health and growth